Welcome to EMA’s Member Minute where I’ll be teaching you an actionable strategy, tip, trick, or hack to help you meet your enrollment goals and all that in about a minute.
Zoom Bombing is unauthorized users coming into your Zoom meeting and being rude or disrespectful. Here’s how to avoid it:
- Never publish ‘join meeting’ links on your website or social media
- Set a passcode for your meeting and
- Turn off ‘embed passcode in invite link’ so users have to type in the passcode
- Consider turning on ‘Require Registration’ and then checking your attendee list prior to the meeting
- Turn on the Waiting Room and only admit permitted attendees
If someone does get in who shouldn’t be there hosts can take the following steps:
- Mute them
- Send them to the waiting room
- Or even remove them from the call
That’s been your Member Minute if you have questions I look forward to connecting with you inside EMA’s member community.