A MAP Administrator can edit or add a new contact on the Member Access Portal (MAP). Follow the steps below:
- Log into the Member Access Portal
- On the top right, select Manage Users
- Review current contacts, please be sure each contact has a title, job function, and role.
- Delete current contacts: it is important to delete contacts that may no longer be employed at your school/organization, so they do have access to your SSAT data. Click Delete in the row of the specific user to remove them from your contacts.
- Once deleted, the user will no longer be able to access your portal.
- Edit current contacts, If information has changed for a contact, click Edit to update.
- Note: emails cannot be changed. A new account needs to established instead.
- Add new contact, If someone is not on the contact list, click Add New Contact to establish their account.
- Note: an email will be sent to the contact to create a password for their account. Once create they will have access to the MAP.