Student Prospect Lists may be used to email students and families with the following stipulations:
- When purchasing the SPL, you must agree to the full SPL Member Agreement, which can be found HERE.
- SPL Data can be used for the exclusive purpose of sending offers, marketing and promotional materials, and other information to prospective families.
- SPL Data cannot be used for any other purpose, including research, and Subscribers shall not under any circumstances share the SPL Data with any third parties.
- The student/family opt-in to receive communications from Subscribers is applicable for the term of the Agreement, which shall include one academic year, from August 1 through July 31.
- The subscription is valid for an academic year from August 1 through July 31. The subscription CANNOT be prorated.
- Schools have access to unlimited downloads of SPL data.
- Subscribers shall abide by all directions to remove students/families from the SPL Data, whether communicated to Subscribers by EMA or students/families themselves.
- Schools are authorized to communicate with students/families identified in the SPL Data exclusively via email, no more than allowed email quota 120,000 per month during the Term, and are expressly prohibited from communicating with students/families via telephone, text messaging, SMS messaging, instant messaging, and social media accounts.
- Schools are authorized to communicate with students/families via regular mail. There are NO restrictions on this.