The SAO has a built-in Advisor Workstation made for placement counselors at feeder schools and community based organizations (CBOs). The workstation allows counselors to track and manage applications on behalf of students and families. With intuitive dashboards and workflows, the workstation offers a full look at students’ applications before they are sent to schools.
- Ability to preview most recently updated student profiles
- View draft versions of recommendation forms, essays, and parent statements
- Download submitted forms as PDFs
- Add your advisor recommendation to each school application or just upload ONE for all!
- Track SSAT scores released to schools
- Preview online supplement forms to see school-specific requirements
- Upload, preview, remove, save in draft, and submit recommendations for your advisees
- Access to fillable PDF recommendation forms