What happens if a family mistakenly applies for the incorrect admission year or wrong grade?

Standard Application Online (SAO)
August 20, 2023
January 6, 2023

Once the application is submitted (application fee paid in the portal), the family cannot pull back the application. The family would need to contact the school to inform them of the issue. Then, contact the EMA Support team at apply@enrollment.org to request an exception and for them to make the adjustment. Note: In the case of the wrong year, the family will need to redo the essays and recommendation forms as they are year-specific. 

Was this helpful?
How can we improve?
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.