The Test Center Administrator can complete Post-Test Processing: Irregularities on the Member Access Portal (MAP). Follow the steps below:
- Log into the Member Access Portal
- Select SSAT Testing
- Select your Test Center name to expand your Test Center and click Post Test Processing tab
- Click the expand icon next to the test date, scroll down, and click Irregularity & Misconduct
- Indicate Irregularities. All irregularities must be reported.
- If no irregularities occurred, select No Irregularities and then Save.
- Otherwise, click Add Irregularity
- Indicate the student(s) involved in the irregularity, select a category, verify the action taken, add details, check the Certify box, and click Submit.
- Remember to Complete All Other Post Test Processing Forms