How do international students (outside the U.S. and Canada) take the SSAT?

General Questions
August 20, 2023
September 20, 2021

There are two ways to take the Middle or Upper Level test outside the U.S. and Canada:

  1. Paper-based testing is available on Standard dates in China, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Korea, Vietnam, Laos, Jamaica, Myanmar, and other locations as they become available.
    Find a Paper-based test center nearby.
  2. Computer-Based testing at a Prometric Test Center available in most other international locations.
    Find a Prometric test center.

Learn more about Elementary Level testing in the U.S., Canada, and Internationally.

Was this helpful?
How can we improve?
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.