From The Yield, Spring 2015
Thank you for renewing your membership and for allowing us to serve you as the premier association for independent school admission professionals. We are proud of the member services we provide:
• This magazine and many other special reports throughout the year
• Data studies and analytics to better understand your market
• An annual conference of over 700 professionals focused solely on the networking, information, and training needs of independent school enrollment managers
• Additional professional development opportunities such as institutes, webinars, blogs, and regional seminars
• Access to student prospecting lists
• Free use of the Standard Application Online (SAO), a common online application accepted by nearly 500 schools in the U.S., Canada, and worldwide
• Official SSAT score reports, the gold standard of admission testing, for more informed admission decisions
• SSAT fee waivers for you to distribute to deserving families
• An online, state of the art Member Access Portal (MAP), which houses all your data and school-specific reports
• Outreach Directors available to help you make the most of our research and services
This year, The Enrollment Management Association introduced monthly orientation webinars to welcome our new member schools and organizations. These webinars are a great way to learn about all the opportunities and services we offer—from testing to scores to professional development and data studies.
Are you making some new hires this spring and summer? Be sure to sign them up for our “Getting The Most Out of Your Membership” webinar. If anyone in your office could benefit from a personalized training on the Member Access Portal (MAP) or any of our services, please do not hesitate to contact Lauren Von Euw, Director of Membership, at email@example.com.