The Admission Directors Institute (ADI) equips new Admission Directors (0-3 years as director) with the tools, skills, and strategies necessary to lead their teams and meet their school’s enrollment goals.
Four industry keynote presentations are supplemented by seasoned admission directors who serve as program advisors and mentor participants throughout the program and remain available through your first year. Additionally, a member from EMA’s Mentoring Initiative is assigned to work with you beyond the conference with check-ins and programming throughout the year.
- Understand Your Leadership Style: how to influence others, lead your office, and collaborate with fellow administrators
- Build key partnerships with your Head of School, CFO, and Advancement Director
- Evaluate and improve your financial assistance program to maximize enrollment and serve your school’s mission
- Discover and train with online demographic tools to evaluate your current market and discover new ones
- Learn about both leading and managing your office
- Join small workshops focused on niche topics of your choosing such as tour guide programs, open houses, DEIB admission, and staff management.